We parted ways from our siblings in Virginia and rented a car to drive up to
New York City. Jane fell instantly into their cool rhythm with her sunglasses.
We enjoyed looking across the water at the Statue of Liberty!
We met up with John's good friend and old college roommate Dusty Boothe on day 2 in NYC. Dusty is a fantastic tour guide and led us all over the city.
He gave us a tour of central park and was our photographer.
In front of the Manhattan Temple
Jane LOVED her uncle Dusty!
John's company makes all of these tables for the Apple stores, world wide. It was fun to see them here.
On our way back through Central Park, Dusty wields his baguette in a show of brute strength.
John and Dusty really enjoyed being together again.
That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you went.
ReplyDeleteOh these boys!! How fun!! I am so happy that they all have each other - and that they all picked such wonderful wives! What a blessing! I vote cruise. Soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lastest installment...we were wondering how it all turned out:) Cute pictures! They capture the feeling of your being there. I love the one of you guys in Central Park, looking from the back. And it was fun to see the pictures of Dusty, too. You were brave to go off on such an ambitious adventure with a tiny baby. Now you'll have the wonderful memories forever. Glad you got to do it. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm glad you guys could go on such a fun adventure. Thanks for putting more pictures up. I really like them.
ReplyDelete